Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yeah

I know, it's been FOREVER since I've blogged. But you know what - it's kinda hard to keep up with facebook, forevercandid, twitter, etc etc etc!! Check out my facebook www.facebook.com/mamber (along with my forevercandid fanpage) to see what's up!

Quickly - shooting a wedding this Sat (woo!). Going to St Thomas for a destination wedding from July 2nd - 6th (double woo!), and senior portrait shoot the Sat after that (woo?). I'll be editing those two weddings, along with another wedding that my sister is shooting, and then the senior photos during the weekdays + the rest of July until a wedding on August 1st. It's going to be busy around here! Oh yeah, there is my actual job, and then house renovation. I'm getting tired just thinking about it all! Ciao.

Oh yeah, currently reading "The Reason for God" by Timothy Keller. In to chapter 5. Maybe I can get it done this week, before the madness ensues. So far I really like it!

Oh yeah again, Kelly and Chris are moving to western PA in August, and my cousins Mary and Adam back to New York near the same time. I knew this would be a year of change (did I reference that in a blog a few months ago?), but so far I've been a little too acurate! But life is good. Paul and I are very happy. Wahoo!

No comments: