Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wahoo!

Every time I open my blog, I am disturbed that the post "bacon explosion" is the last item I felt worthy of blogging about. :) Well, it's been a super busy summer. I've had photo shoots pretty consistently every weekend, and when I haven't had shoots, I've had meetings with videographer Leeann to discuss our destination wedding marketing plans. I'm definitely excited about all the new possibilities. I think I'm going to be VERY busy next year between weddings and portrait sessions! And no plans to quit the day job anytime soon either. Changes to come in that area as well, but I'll know more after I meet with my boss next week.

In other news, just when I thought I couldn't cram any more vacation time into my schedule... Paul and I are going to Sedona in a couple of weeks!! We're very excited. We've been there before with my side of the family, and this time we are going with Paul's parents. They vacationed there last year, and loved it so much they purchased a time share. So lucky us, we get to take advantage of some free lodging! The weather will be beautiful and I'm looking forward to doing some hiking, relaxing, and just enjoying the outdoors! I'm sure I'll have PLENTY of pictures to share when we get back.

Well, that about does it for the superficial news in my life. Sorry for the lack of depth lately... but I usually get overwhelmed when I start thinking about anything I would want to write down!

Peace :)

No comments: