Tuesday, November 3, 2009

As Winter Draws Near

More than any other autumn season I've found myself really appreciating the colors and smells of fall. Tonight i saw the most beautiful sunset on my way home from work. If I wasn't stopping at Bed Bath and Beyond to get loads of Keurig coffee, I probably would have darted home to get my camera, and then to the Willows. The Willows is the only place I know close by to get a great view of the sunset over the water.

I've been trying to scope out more portrait locations for my clients. I was stuck in a Lynch Park rut, and wanted to explore all the different parks and recreation areas on the North Shore. I've only made it to a few so far - but have plans to hit more of them as time allows. I made it to Appleton Farms in Ipswich a few weekends ago for a Trash the Dress session. That place is HUGE and though I only walked in about half a mile with my client, I could tell there was LOTS to explore. The red, orange, and yellow leaves are so gorgeous- especially when the light is hitting them just so. Ya know, "magic light", as us photographers like to call it.

Well, just picked my parents up from the airport and I lost my will to write :) That's all for now!! I LOVE THE FALL!!

No comments: